Serving Mancos, Colorado
Creating Connections for a Healthy, Safe & United Mancos Community
- Connecting the people of the Mancos Valley to each other by sharing Mancos School District space for social, emotional, mental and physical wellbeing.
- Connecting families to the support they need no matter what life throws their way.
- Connecting service providers with each other to strengthen our collective impact.
See what’s going on
Mancos United helps create conditions for a socially and emotionally healthy, safe and united Mancos community. We do this by offering an inclusive space for all and by supporting the collaboration and sharing of resources for rich community engagement.
Are you looking for…
- Ways to connect with services offered in Mancos?
- Fun things to do?
- Activities for your kids?
Provide a service in Mancos and want to collaborate?
Do you need to…
- Connect with the Mancos community to provide a service?
- Use a space to do your work?
- Join the collaborative community of service providers?
We are Mancos United and We are Stronger Together.
Make a donation and support local families
We are a 501c3 nonprofit working as a program of Mancos Valley Resources.
Every dollar you give supports us to create greater connections between the caring services available and the community members who need them.
We are currently accepting donations to support Summer Camp in 2023.
- Give our youth something to do (fight that “there’s nothing to do here” comment!) with caring adults (the number one factor for building resilience!) and
- Give families the ability to work without the complexity of patching together programs throughout the summer (food, housing, economic development!).
Pssst: Donating to this now will also allow us to show local support…. making us more competitive as we pursue grant funding!