Serving Mancos, Colorado
Creating Connections for a Healthy, Safe & United Mancos Community
- Connecting the people of the Mancos Valley to activities and resources that support social, emotional, mental and physical wellbeing.
- Listening to those who live, work and learn in Mancos and then responding to identified needs and gaps.
Wow! Mancos Summer Hub 2023 was a huge success…
THANK YOU to all who made this possible!
See what’s going on
Mancos United helps create conditions for a socially and emotionally healthy, safe and united Mancos community. We do this simply through supporting collaboration, sharing of resources, and filling gaps.
Are you looking for…
- Ways to connect with services offered in Mancos?
- Fun things to do?
- Activities for your kids?
How do you see yourself in this movement?
- Are you already doing things to improve wellbeing in our community?
- Would you like to learn more or share what you know?
- Want to keep in touch about activities or events?
If you answered yes to any of these things, click below to JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
We are Mancos United and We are Stronger Together.
Make a donation and support local families
We are a 501c3 nonprofit working as a program of Mancos Valley Resources.
Through several grants, we have successfully funded a Summer Hub for youth in 2023!
Now we need your help to connect those who have need for food, water, home repairs, firewood, internet, and winter clothing with those who can provide those things.
Your recurring monthly or annual donation can ensure Mancos continues to be a great place to LIVE.
Pssst: Donating to this now will also allow us to show local support…. making us more competitive as we pursue grant funding!